Become a member of the Foothills Running and Cycling Club (FRCC) today!
- The best weekly email newsletter with event updates in Colorado
- Weekly runs and rides with optional socializing after
- Great discounts at local bike shops and other merchants
- Social and educational activities
- Speakers and clinics on topics such as nutrition, training for various types of events and bike maintenance
- Access to our informative website and Facebook page
- Special rides/runs and outings
- Special training (speed work, distance training, hot weather, etc.)
- Friendly competition in local races
- Further down the road: local races that we help organize
The club is managed by volunteers with no compensation paid to officers.
Dues are $25 for individual membership, $35 for family membership, and $15 for student membership.
JOIN ONLINE, pay via paypal below and fill out the online membership form and waiver
Contact Bob Weber, FRCC President, at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions regarding membership.
- Make new friends.
- Find a training partner or two.
- Meet people you can call for spur-of-the-moment workouts.
- Improve your running/cycling/racing skills.
- We all look good in shorts!
- Stay current on all running and cycling topics by attending educational events.
- Find out about great new places to run or ride.
- Become an advocate for runners and bikers in your community.
- Attend special workouts and coaching to prepare you for that big event.
- Because you will go farther, ride and run more frequently, and you will have more fun!